L I C E O M O D E R N O D E C U A U T L A
AV. REFORMA No. 790, CUAUTLA, MOR. TELS: 114-04-94 Y 114-04-98
HOMEWORK 4TH GRADE
WEEK: FROM JUNE 15TH TO 19TH, 2015
1. SPELLING: WRITE 10 TIMES MISSPELLED WORDS OR SENTENCES FROM DICTATION: machine, usually, giant, iron, suppose, Canada, buffalo.
2. CAMBRIDGE: REVIEW VOCABULARY FROM UNIT 14 FAMILY AND FRIENDS: mother-in-law, father-in-law, wife, husband, son, daughter, niece, nephew.
3. COMPOSITION: STUDY P. 1, CONTRACT: Conjugation of past tense of the verbs: to know, to sneeze, to wake up, to make, to help, to sweep, to mop, to water, to pack, to bring.
1. GRAMMAR: MEMORIZE VERB 9, CONTRACT: To sneeze (etornudar), sneeze/sneezes, sneezed, sneezed.
2. VOCABULARY: REVIEW VERBS 1-10, CONTRACT: doubtful, athlete, to train, heptathlon, snack, to give up, nonfiction, clearer, easier, rows.
3. CONVERSATION: MEMORIZE POEM 2, CONTRACT.
1. SPELLING: WRITE 10 TIMES MISTAKES FROM DICTATION: other, simple, people, broken, common, title, button.
2. GRAMMAR: STUDY DRILL FROM CLASSWORK: Review of Present Perfect affirmative and negative.
3. VOCABULARY: STUDY WORDS 11-20 FROM CONTRACT: headings, mammal, whale, heavier, beside, birth, length, fully, span.
4. TABLET: DOWNLOAD APPS: “INGLÉS AMERICANO PARA VIAJAR” AND “FUN ENGLISH”.
1. GRAMMAR: MEMORIZE VERB 10, CONTRACT: To water (regar las plantas), water/waters , watered, watered
2. TABLET: PRACTICE ENGLISH FOR 15 MINUTES WITH THE APP “FUN ENGLISH” OR “INGLÉS AMERICANO PARA VIAJAR”
3. VOCABULARY: REVIEW WORDS 21-30: bony , warm-blooded, fur, snout, chin , huge, shrew, mice, narrow, bumblebee.
1. SPELLING: WRITE 10 TIMES MISTAKES FROM DICTATION: length, width, height, weight, capacity, volume, area.
2. LISTENING: LISTEN TO YOUR CD TRACK 90: Listen and repeat dialogue on p. 96.
3. VOCABULARY: REVIEW WORDS 31-40: however, to tend (sth), to weigh, rodents, young, to lay, cold-blooded, backbones, to share.